The four week, intensive, internationally accredited course includes:
- In-depth peer interaction and interactive forums
- One-on-one live feedback from experienced instructors who have taught abroad
- Video tutorials and footage from a variety of ESL teachers and classrooms across the world
- Comprehensive ESL curriculum used to teach thousands of English teachers.
- Comprehensive course workbook
- Comprehensive student teaching materials
- Mobile and tablet optimised platform
- Modern Learning Management System best practices.
Read our student testimonials to get an idea of the impact our course has had.
What does accreditation actually mean?
Accreditation is basically a system that checks that a course meets a set of standardised (by the Industry) criteria.
With an accredited course you know that there is a system of checks being made by the moderators on the course provider to ensure that standards, procedures and materials are appropriate, fit for their purpose, up to date and regularly updated, and that there are systems in place to monitor and give feedback on student progress.
To maintain the accreditation, CultureRoute’s course is audited every three months by an OTTSA representative who monitors our instructors and observe the online course.
They then recommend improvements and follow up to assess whether recommendations have been implemented.