The CultureRoute 120hr online TEFL / TESOL course is accredited by Accreditat*. Many other TEFL / TESOL organizations are not accredited or moderated, allowing them to sell their programs cheaply. Accreditation adds value by ensuring independent monitoring of course quality and ensures that your TEFL / TESOL qualification can be used internationally. The four week, intensive, internationally accredited course includes:
- In-depth peer interaction and interactive forums
- One-on-one live feedback from experienced instructors who have taught abroad
- Video tutorials and footage from a variety of ESL teachers and classrooms across the world
- Comprehensive ESL curriculum used to teach thousands of English teachers.
- Comprehensive course workbook
- Comprehensive student teaching materials
- Mobile and tablet optimised platform
- Modern Learning Management System best practices.
Read our student testimonials to get an idea of the impact our course has had.
What does accreditation actually mean?
Accreditation is basically a system that checks that a course meets a set of standardised (by the Industry) criteria. With an accredited course you know that there is a system of checks being made by the moderators on the course provider to ensure that standards, procedures, and materials are appropriate, fit for their purpose, up to date and regularly updated, and that there are systems in place to monitor and give feedback on student progress. In order to maintain this accreditation status, Accreditat provides external moderation as a means of ensuring that our courses and their assessors are assessing consistently to the industry standards, in an efficient and effective manner. Accreditat’s external moderators are highly experienced in the education field, know the TEFL / TESOL learning area well, have undergone training for moderation, and have genuine credibility among assessors and within their area of knowledge and expertise. External moderation involves:
- Checking that our systems required to support the provision of learning and assessment programmes are appropriate, high quality, and working effectively
- Providing advice and guidance to us in relation to further developement
- Checking that all of the XploreAsia/CultureRoute team involved in assessment are appropriately qualified, experienced and competent
- Checking the credibility of our assessment methods and learning procedures
- Checking our internal moderation systems through sampling, monitoring and observing assessment processes and candidates’ evidence to ensure consistency across providers
- Checking assessors’ decisions, providing feedback and recommendations as required
*ACCREDITAT is registered under the UKRLP (UK Register of Learning Providers), Number 10065351. Registration on the UKRLP means that they have been verified against a recognized legal source.
You can visit this link to view our accreditation status. You may also contact Accreditat directly, for verification.
Email: [email protected]
Certificate Verification Information for Students
After successful completion of your TEFL/TESOL Course, you can apply to ACCREDITAT for an ACCREDITAT Confirmation Document in pdf format, if you wish. This is a confirmation document, not an academic certificate. It will confirm clearly that you did in fact complete your course successfully in case anyone ever doubts this. This is a huge benefit for you. This will confirm in any future recruiter’s or employer’s mind your excellent achievement, and the high quality of XploreAsia, our accredited courses and our expert tutors.
If you wish, please go to https://www.accreditat.com/tefl-tesol-students/register-with-us.html to apply for your additional ACCREDITAT Confirmation Document in pdf format and then to https://www.accreditat.com/tefl-tesol-students/student-registration-fees.html to pay the GBP 20 ACCREDITAT Confirmation Document in pdf format fee. You will also need to send ACCREDITAT a copy of your TEFL/TESOL certificate.
In addition, ACCREDITAT will be delighted to give you access to free, practical TEFL/TESOL and Learning and Development materials from time to time to help you towards your goals, once you have obtained your ACCREDITAT Confirmation Document in pdf format.